Genz Marketing Pty Ltd is a marketing and distribution company whose emphasis is on getting their client’s products seen in the right places and work with them to develop market opportunities.
Established in 2004, by Peter Wingrove with 20+ years experience in general management, marketing and sales of products in Australia, South-East Asia and the South Pacific Commission, Genz Marketing provides both support services as well as distribution services to its clients.
Executive Profile – more about Peter
- Motivated, committed and astute GM with technical background used to support a strong emphasis on marketing and business development, working regionally within Australia/Asia reporting into the USA
- Commercially focussed with strategic planning and management skills in Quality, development and bi-lateral agreements between Australia/Asia
- Corporate skills including developing company policies and procedures, human resources, quality management, marketing and representative support
- Successful background in sales and marketing, along with formal qualifications and strong commercial/cultural knowledge of managing business in Asia.
- Development of major business opportunities throughout the South-East Asian region
- Sociable team leader and team player, who has worked with culturally diverse senior executives – an ability to relate and build upon business relationships for the benefit of all parties
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging business environment that utilises my extensive business acumen and people skills to achieve corporate objectives in a way that is fun and meaningful
Established direct subsidiary of Panametrics Inc. USA
- Increased sales for Australia and Asia, achieving corporate objective of doubling business every four years.
- Negotiated representation of other industrial products that increased earning capacity for the company.
- Established a Representative Office of company in Asia
- Implemented company Quality Accreditation to ISO9000 within one year, resulting in being able to bid on major projects for oil/gas companies and governments who required accredited suppliers
- Set up the South-East Asian and Pacific representative networks, successfully negotiating many major contracts in each of the countries covered by the Region